Last revision: 27 août 2018
Les Sources Humaines (hereinafter “we”) is the sole owner and operator of this Website: https://lessourceshumaines.ca.
The use of the website https://lessourceshumaines.ca (ci-après "le site") (hereinafter “the Website”) is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Your access or use of the Website indicates that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other applicable laws, statutes and/or regulations. We may change these terms and conditions at any time without notice, effective upon its posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website will be considered your acceptance to the revised terms and conditions.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Although we have made reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of this Website is accurate, we cannot guarantee that the content is error free or current or complete.
In any case, we cannot be held responsible for any damage that may arise from an error on the Website.
We assume no responsibility for any damage resulting from the misuse of the content of the Website.
We also cannot guarantee that the Website will be available without interruption, without error or omission, or that defects will be corrected. It is also not possible to guarantee that the Website and the servers that make it available are free of viruses or harmful components.
The Website and its contents are provided “as is” and “as available” without any declaration, warranty or condition of any kind, express or implied.
This Website may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without our express written consent.
The elements on the Website, including text, images, logos, illustrations, software, audio files and video clips, belong to us or are provided by us under a license or accompanied by reference and source. These elements are protected by the Copyright Act in Canada and other jurisdictions.
For the use of our photos and logos, you must include the reference of the original author and the source.
For more information, please contact us at @email
COMMENTS AND FORUMS
The Website includes comment sections that allow information exchange between Percumedia, bloggers and users, and real-time interaction between users. We reserve the right at any time to monitor, correct, refuse to post or delete, in whole or in part, any information or material we deem, in our sole discretion, objectionable or contrary to these Terms, as well as to refuse access to the Website to a user. Users accessing comments agree not to do the following:
- Use the name, image, resemblance or voice of a person without his or her permission for any purpose other than the legitimate information of the public or to allege or charge facts that may damage the reputation of the person a person without having first verified its accuracy;
- Displaying, transmitting or distributing illegal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, licentious or indecent content, material, information, or words that are the manifest expression of sectarianism, racism, hatred, harassing or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, incur civil liability or otherwise violate any local, provincial, federal or foreign law, or establish a link to that type of information, element or content;
- Make or allow the reproduction, the communication to the public by telecommunication or otherwise, the publication, distribution or copying, in any manner whatsoever, in part or in whole, of the work of a third party without its authorization;
- View, transmit or otherwise exploit any information, software or material for any commercial purpose or containing solicitations for sale or purchase, advertising or promotional material; and
- Use comments for commercial purposes of any nature whatsoever, use the services offered to conduct or send any study, contest, pyramid scheme or chain of letters, gambling, sweepstakes, spamming, hacking or perform any other unauthorized or illegal act.
You therefore agree to make use of the comments and forums in accordance with these conditions and as a reasonable person, in particular, you agree to ensure that none of the messages you make in the comments and forums is defamatory, is likely to violate the right to a person's image or privacy, obscenity, hatefulness or otherwise does not result in civil or criminal liability on the part of any person or entity.
We may monitor access to and discussions on the Website and the items posted there, as well as other activities related to Les Sources Humaines, and we may make interventions in this regard, but make no representations and give no guarantee in this regard. You consent to such surveillance and intervention if we decide to do so.
Communication via the Internet is subject to interception, loss or alteration, therefore you acknowledge that the information or material you provide electronically by accessing or using this Website is not confidential or proprietary, except the extent required by applicable law and that unprotected e-mail communications over the Internet may be intercepted, altered or lost.
Les Sources Humaines provides links to third party sites or external sources for additional information only. We are not affiliated with these sites, and cannot guarantee the accuracy and quality of these sources. On the other hand, we are not responsible for the content changes made by the administrators of these external references. Moreover, the inclusion of a link does not indicate or imply that we endorse the content.
INDEPENDENCE OF CLAUSES
Les Sources Humaines' failure to strictly enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of such right or provision.