PATHS - Recruitment, Technology and Innovation
Staying on the cutting-edge
** New Workshop ** Hackathons, new HR toolLEVEL: Intermediate
Learn how to use hackathons to improre your recruitment and candidate experience !
- What is a hackathon?
- What are its uses?
- What are the benefits for your participants?
- The 3 different types of hackathons and which on to chose?
- How to build your first hackathon?
- Experience it as a participant
- Few tips from a pro
Aurélie Wen is a passionate entrepreneur about Open Innovation.
In 2017, after being in charge of the marketing division of Agorize in Paris, she has moved to Montreal to create the canadian division. Agorize organizes open innovation challenges, student competitions, hackathons, calls for startups,and employee challenges.
They have organized more than 500 hackathons with companies such as Banque Nationale, TD Assurance, Radio-Canada/CBC, Loto-Québec, Desjardins, Microsoft, Amazon, LEGO, Adidas, PepsiCo, L'Oréal, Capgemini, the United StatesDepartment of Education, Automation Anywhere and Bank of the West (BNP Paribas group).
She regularly speaks at conferences and universities about hackathons, open innovation, entrepreneurship, diversity and inclusion, and the art of pitching -- including Microsoft Ignite Toronto, the Crowdsourcing Week in Washington DC, the European Innovation Day in San Francisco, HRTech Summit in Toronto, LesAffaires Conférences, SocialHRCamp, TRUMontréal, McGill University, Université de Montréal, HEC, Concordia University, University of Waterloo, York University, UOIT, Queen's University, and EDHEC.
1. The technological tools of recruitmentLEVEL: Intermediate/Advanced
- Choosing the right ATS: Which application tracking system to choose according to your volume and your needs
- Artificial intelligence in recruitment
2. Innovation and methodologiesLEVEL: Experienced
- IT professions: Learning the basics and specifics of the information technology and web trades/Understanding Techno Stacks
- Finance professions
- Recruiting in Agile mode: How to switch to Agile mode to improve efficiency and collaboration
- SixSigma recruitment methodology
- International recruitment
- Recruitment in/for remote regions/locations
- Effective referencing programs: An army of ambassadors